My appreciation goes to the South African Depression and Anxiety Group (SADAG) for giving me the opportunity to conduct this worthwhile study and to Prof. D. J. Stein for his comments and recommendations with regards to the instruments used. Funding for this project was made possible by the Department of Health.
Analysis of a National Toll Free Suicide Crisis Line in South Africa
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2007 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 66–78, February 2007
How to Cite
Meehan, S.-A. and Broom, Y. (2007), Analysis of a National Toll Free Suicide Crisis Line in South Africa. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 37: 66–78. doi: 10.1521/suli.2007.37.1.66
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: July 22, 2005; Manuscript Accepted: May 10, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!