The Association of Depression and Sense of Belonging with Suicidal Ideation Among Older Adults: Applicability of Resiliency Models
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2007 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 89–102, February 2007
How to Cite
McLaren, S., Gomez, R., Bailey, M. and Van Der Horst, R. K. (2007), The Association of Depression and Sense of Belonging with Suicidal Ideation Among Older Adults: Applicability of Resiliency Models. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 37: 89–102. doi: 10.1521/suli.2007.37.1.89
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: August 11, 2005; Revision Accepted: May 10, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!