This study was funded by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research under the Community Alliances for Health Research Program. We would like to thank Suicide-Action Montreal, Dr. Patricia Garel, Head of the Child Psychiatry Department of CHU Sainte-Justine, CHU mèreenfant, and Dr. Brian Mishara, Director of the Centre for Research and Intervention on Suicide and Euthanasia for their valuable help.
Control-Group Study of an Intervention Training Program for Youth Suicide Prevention
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2007 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 135–144, April 2007
How to Cite
Chagnon, F., Houle, J., Marcoux, I. and Renaud, J. (2007), Control-Group Study of an Intervention Training Program for Youth Suicide Prevention. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 37: 135–144. doi: 10.1521/suli.2007.37.2.135
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: June 11, 2005; Revision Accepted: July 20, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!