This paper and the Evidence-Based Practices Project for Suicide Prevention are supported by a grant (1 U79 SM57392-01) from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS). No official endorsement by SAMHSA or DHHS for the information in this article is intended or should be inferred.
Evidence-Based Practices Project for Suicide Prevention
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2007 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 154–164, April 2007
How to Cite
Rodgers, P. L., Sudak, H. S., Silverman, M. M. and Litts, D. A. (2007), Evidence-Based Practices Project for Suicide Prevention. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 37: 154–164. doi: 10.1521/suli.2007.37.2.154
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: January 30, 2006; Revision Accepted: November 1, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!