Portions of this paper were presented at the 38th annual meeting of the Association for the Advancement of Behavior Therapy, 2004.
Self-Mutilation and Coping Strategies in a College Sample
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2007 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 238–243, April 2007
How to Cite
Andover, M. S., Pepper, C. M. and Gibb, B. E. (2007), Self-Mutilation and Coping Strategies in a College Sample. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 37: 238–243. doi: 10.1521/suli.2007.37.2.238
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: September 11, 2005; Revision Accepted: November 1, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!