The authors wish to thank the many patients and research colleagues who participated in this research. This research was supported in part by the Wellcome Trust GR067797.
The Association between Life Events and Suicide Intent in Self-Poisoners with and without a History of Deliberate Self-Harm: A Preliminary Study
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
2007 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 367–378, August 2007
How to Cite
Crane, C., Williams, J. Mark. G., Hawton, K., Arensman, E., Hjelmeland, H., Bille-Brahe, U., Corcoran, P., De Leo, D., Fekete, S., Grad, O., Haring, C., Kerkhof, A. J.F.M., Lonnqvist, J., Michel, K., Renberg, E. S., Schmidtke, A., van Heeringen, C. and Wasserman, D. (2007), The Association between Life Events and Suicide Intent in Self-Poisoners with and without a History of Deliberate Self-Harm: A Preliminary Study. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 37: 367–378. doi: 10.1521/suli.2007.37.4.367
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: December 27, 2005 Revision Accepted: November 1, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!