I Hear, I Listen and I Care: A Qualitative Investigation into the Function of a Self-Harm Message Board
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2007 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 422–430, August 2007
How to Cite
Rodham, K., Gavin, J. and Miles, M. (2007), I Hear, I Listen and I Care: A Qualitative Investigation into the Function of a Self-Harm Message Board. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 37: 422–430. doi: 10.1521/suli.2007.37.4.422
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: May 7, 2006 Revision Accepted: November 1, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!