We thank Tom Schroeder, MS, Cathy Irish, MS, and other staff of the Division of Hazard and Injury Data Systems, U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, for collecting these National Electronic Injury Surveillance System-All Injury Program data. We would also like to thank those that run the ASADS, including Dave Hopkins, Joyce Grant-Worley, and Jennifer Woodward, Oregon Public Health Department, Center for Health Statistics, and all of the hospital emergency departments in Oregon.
Nonfatal and Fatal Self-Harm Injuries Among Children Aged 10–14 Years—United States and Oregon, 2001–2003
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
2007 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 493–506, October 2007
How to Cite
Vajani, M., Annest, J. L., Crosby, A. E., Alexander, J. D. and Millet, L. M. (2007), Nonfatal and Fatal Self-Harm Injuries Among Children Aged 10–14 Years—United States and Oregon, 2001–2003. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 37: 493–506. doi: 10.1521/suli.2007.37.5.493
The findings and conclusions in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: April 13, 2006 Revision Accepted: December 30, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!