This study was funded by the European Commission Daphne Programme; the Norwegian Institute for Alcohol and Drug Research; the Norwegian Foundation for Health and Rehabilitation; the Community Fund, UK; the University of Gent; Leiden University and the Rotterdam Municipal Health Service; Australian Commonwealth Department of Health and Aged Care, Queensland Health (Mental Health branch); Hungarian Ministry of Youth; The Ireland Funds and The National Suicide Review Group in Ireland. The study was coordinated by the National Children's Bureau, London, UK.
Cross-National Comparisons of the Association between Alcohol Consumption and Deliberate Self-Harm in Adolescents
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2007 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 605–615, December 2007
How to Cite
Rossow, I., Ystgaard, M., Hawton, K., Madge, N., Van Heeringen, K., De Wilde, E. J., DeLeo, D., Fekete, S. and Morey, C. (2007), Cross-National Comparisons of the Association between Alcohol Consumption and Deliberate Self-Harm in Adolescents. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 37: 605–615. doi: 10.1521/suli.2007.37.6.605
We are grateful for comments by Ella Arensman on earlier versions of the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: August 30, 2006 Revision Accepted: March 1, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!