This project was supported by National Institute of Mental Health grant RO1-MH64632.
Peer Victimization, Depression, and Suicidiality in Adolescents
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2008 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 166–180, April 2008
How to Cite
Klomek, A. B., Marrocco, F., Kleinman, M., Schonfeld, I. S. and Gould, M. S. (2008), Peer Victimization, Depression, and Suicidiality in Adolescents. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 38: 166–180. doi: 10.1521/suli.2008.38.2.166
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: November 20, 2006; Revision Accepted: June 28, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!