The Zuni Life Skills Development Program: A School/Community-Based Suicide Prevention Intervention
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2008 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 343–353, June 2008
How to Cite
LaFromboise, T. D. and Lewis, H. A. (2008), The Zuni Life Skills Development Program: A School/Community-Based Suicide Prevention Intervention. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 38: 343–353. doi: 10.1521/suli.2008.38.3.343
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- September 8, 2006; September 20, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!