Suicidal Ideation in College Students Varies Across Semesters: The Mediating Role of Belongingness
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
2008 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 427–435, August 2008
How to Cite
Van Orden, K. A., Witte, T. K., James, L. M., Castro, Y., Gordon, K. H., Braithwaite, S. R., Hollar, D. L. and Joiner, T. E. (2008), Suicidal Ideation in College Students Varies Across Semesters: The Mediating Role of Belongingness. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 38: 427–435. doi: 10.1521/suli.2008.38.4.427
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: April 10, 2007 Revision Accepted: October 25, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!