Socio-Cultural Features and Sex Profile of the Individuals with Serious Suicide Attempts in Southeastern Turkey: A One-Year Survey
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
2008 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 467–480, August 2008
How to Cite
Yasan, A., Danis, R., Tamam, L., Ozmen, S. and Ozkan, M. (2008), Socio-Cultural Features and Sex Profile of the Individuals with Serious Suicide Attempts in Southeastern Turkey: A One-Year Survey. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 38: 467–480. doi: 10.1521/suli.2008.38.4.467
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: May 14, 2007 Revision Accepted: November 8, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!