University Students' Perceived Self-Efficacy in Identifying Suicidal Warning Signs and Helping Suicidal Friends Find Campus Intervention Resources
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2011
2008 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 608–617, October 2008
How to Cite
King, K. A., Vidourek, R. A. and Strader, J. L. (2008), University Students' Perceived Self-Efficacy in Identifying Suicidal Warning Signs and Helping Suicidal Friends Find Campus Intervention Resources. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 38: 608–617. doi: 10.1521/suli.2008.38.5.608
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: May 20, 2007 Revision Accepted: December 7, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!