This research was funded by Her Majesty's Prison Service for England and Wales. Views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and not necessarily those of HM Prison Service. Thanks to Jo Paton and Steve Stanley in the Safer Custody Group for supporting this research.
Improvements to Suicide Prevention Training for Prison Staff in England and Wales
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2008 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 708–713, December 2008
How to Cite
Hayes, A. J., Shaw, J. J., Lever-Green, G., Parker, D. and Gask, L. (2008), Improvements to Suicide Prevention Training for Prison Staff in England and Wales. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 38: 708–713. doi: 10.1521/suli.2008.38.6.708
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: November 1, 2006 Revision Accepted: March 2, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!