Matthew Fuller, PharmD, provided expert ratings on the toxicity of suicide attempts by drug overdose.
Assessment of Depression and Suicidal Actions: Agreement between Suicide Attempters and Informant Reports
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2011
2009 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 38–46, February 2009
How to Cite
DeJong, T. M. and Overholser, J. C. (2009), Assessment of Depression and Suicidal Actions: Agreement between Suicide Attempters and Informant Reports. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 39: 38–46. doi: 10.1521/suli.2009.39.1.38
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: December 7, 2007 Revision Accepted: July 1, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!