This research was supported in part by a Ronald McDonald House Foundation grant and an NIMH RO1 grant for the Youth Support Team Intervention for Suicidal Adolescents, both awarded to Cheryl A. King. Additional support was provided by an NIMH Research Supplement to Promote Diversity in Health-Related Research awarded to Christopher Merchant. We are grateful for the contributions of intervention specialists, independent evaluators, research assistants, and the participating adolescents and their parents/guardians. We acknowledge Barbara Hanna and Kenneth Guire for their support in data preparation, Paul Quinlan for his ongoing psychiatric consultation, and Jean Pletcher for her administrative assistance.
Predictors of Multiple Suicide Attempts among Suicidal Black Adolescents
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2011
2009 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 115–124, April 2009
How to Cite
Merchant, C., Kramer, A., Joe, S., Venkataraman, S. and King, C. A. (2009), Predictors of Multiple Suicide Attempts among Suicidal Black Adolescents. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 39: 115–124. doi: 10.1521/suli.2009.39.2.115
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: April 30, 2008 Revision Accepted: May 30, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!