The authors would like to thank all members of the research team and the 12 interviewers who conducted the interviews among 592 community respondents. This study received no funding.
Development of a Chinese Version of the Suicide Intent Scale
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
2009 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 332–342, June 2009
How to Cite
Gau, S. S.F., Chen, C.-H., Lee, C. T.C., Chang, J.-C. and Cheng, A. T.A. (2009), Development of a Chinese Version of the Suicide Intent Scale. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 39: 332–342. doi: 10.1521/suli.2009.39.3.332
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!