The National Mental Health Study, Colombia 2003 was jointly carried out with the World Health Organization's World Mental Health (WMH) Survey Initiative (http://www.hcp.med.harvard.edu/wmh/). We thank the WMH coordinating team members for their advisory and support with the instrumentation and the field work. These activities were supported by the United States National Institute of Mental Health (R01MH070884), John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, Pfizer Foundation, the U.S. Public Health Service (R13-MH066849, R01-MH069864, and R01 DA016558), Fogarty International Center (FIRCA R01-TW006481), the Pan American Health Organization, Eli Lilly and Company, Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceutical, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline, and Bristol-Myers Squibb. The study was conducted with funding from the Colombian Ministry for Social Protection and Saldarriaga Concha Foundation. We also thank Fundación FES Social for its participation in the field work. Finally, we manifest our gratitude to the staff of the WMH suicide working group.
Prevalence of Suicide Risk Factors and Suicide-Related Outcomes in the National Mental Health Study, Colombia
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2009 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 408–424, August 2009
How to Cite
Posada-Villa, J., Camacho, J. C., Valenzuela, J. I., Arguello, A., Cendales, J. G. and Fajardo, R. (2009), Prevalence of Suicide Risk Factors and Suicide-Related Outcomes in the National Mental Health Study, Colombia. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 39: 408–424. doi: 10.1521/suli.2009.39.4.408
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: February 21, 2008 Revision Accepted: August 7, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!