This work was supported by intramural faculty research awards to the author from California State University, Fullerton. Dr. Alec Roy critiqued an earlier version of this manuscript. Vanessa Harris, Alyssa Vanevery, Christian von Pohle, and Chaundra Jones provided research assistance.
Suicidal Behaviors in Surviving Monozygotic and Dizygotic Co-Twins: Is the Nature of the Co-Twin's Cause of Death a Factor?
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2009 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 569–575, December 2009
How to Cite
Segal, N. L. (2009), Suicidal Behaviors in Surviving Monozygotic and Dizygotic Co-Twins: Is the Nature of the Co-Twin's Cause of Death a Factor?. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 39: 569–575. doi: 10.1521/suli.2009.39.6.569
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!