Nonsuicidal Self-Injury in College Students: The Role of Perfectionism and Rumination
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2009 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 576–587, December 2009
How to Cite
Hoff, E. R. and Muehlenkamp, J. J. (2009), Nonsuicidal Self-Injury in College Students: The Role of Perfectionism and Rumination. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 39: 576–587. doi: 10.1521/suli.2009.39.6.576
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!