We thank Carola Halderman for her assistance in producing this manuscript. Additionally, we thank Janet Malena and Kathy Wollery for their assistance in data collection and Richard McNally for his statistical analysis guidance. We are also grateful to Stacy Kreps and Sheryl Feutz-Harter for their editorial assistance. Finally, we thank Maureen Hennessey for her support and encouragement, which made this project possible.
A Paradigm for the Telephonic Assessment of Suicidal Ideation
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
2009 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 639–647, December 2009
How to Cite
Halderman, B. L., Eyman, J. R., Kerner, L. and Schlacks, B. (2009), A Paradigm for the Telephonic Assessment of Suicidal Ideation. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 39: 639–647. doi: 10.1521/suli.2009.39.6.639
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!