The Internal Suicide Debate Hypothesis: Exploring the Life versus Death Struggle
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2010 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 181–192, April 2010
How to Cite
Harris, K. M., McLean, J. P., Sheffield, J. and Jobes, D. (2010), The Internal Suicide Debate Hypothesis: Exploring the Life versus Death Struggle. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 40: 181–192. doi: 10.1521/suli.2010.40.2.181
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Revision Accepted: July 16, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!