This research was supported by grants from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, the National Institute on Drug Abuse, and the National Institute of Mental Health (HD047573, HD051746, and MH051361). Support for earlier years of the study also came from multiple sources, including the National Institute of Mental Health (MH00567, MH19734, MH43270, MH59355, MH62989, and MH48165), the National Institute on Drug Abuse (DA05347), the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (HD027724), the Bureau of Maternal and Child Health (MCJ-109572), and the MacArthur Foundation Research Network on Successful Adolescent Development Among Youth in High-Risk Settings. This paper is based on a portion of the dissertation completed by the first author, and the first author's work on it since has been supported by NIH grant T32 MH018387.
Sex Differences in Developmental Trends of Suicide Ideation, Plans, and Attempts among European American Adolescents
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2011
2010 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 451–464, November 2010
How to Cite
Boeninger, D. K., Masyn, K. E., Feldman, B. J. and Conger, R. D. (2010), Sex Differences in Developmental Trends of Suicide Ideation, Plans, and Attempts among European American Adolescents. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 40: 451–464. doi: 10.1521/suli.2010.40.5.451
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: May 7, 2009; Revision Accepted: May 15, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!