This study was supported in part by research grant 1 R01 MH60622-01 from the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), Bethesda, Maryland. Funding for data set acquisition and cleaning was shared between this grant and grants from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism and the National Institute of Justice.
Alcohol Involvement in Hospital-Admitted Nonfatal Suicide Acts
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
2010 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 492–499, November 2010
How to Cite
Miller, T. R., Teti, L. O., Lawrence, B. A. and Weiss, H. B. (2010), Alcohol Involvement in Hospital-Admitted Nonfatal Suicide Acts. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 40: 492–499. doi: 10.1521/suli.2010.40.5.492
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: December 4, 2009; Revision Accepted: July 30, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!