Personal and Professional Factors and Suicide Intervention Skills
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
2001 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 71–82, Spring 2001
How to Cite
Neimeyer, R. A., Fortner, B. and Melby, D. (2001), Personal and Professional Factors and Suicide Intervention Skills. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 31: 71–82. doi: 10.1521/suli.22.214.171.12407
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: December 11, 1998 Revision Accepted: May 20, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!