Supported by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (Grant No. P50-AA08746) and by a postdoctoral traineeship to Thomas Kelly (NIAAA Grant No. T32 AA-07453) and by an independent scientist award to Duncan Clark (NIAAA Grant No. K02-AA00291).
Alcohol Use Disorders and Risk Factor Interactions for Adolescent Suicidal Ideation and Attempts
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
2001 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 181–193, Summer 2001
How to Cite
Kelly, T. M., Lynch, K. G., Donovan, J. E. and Clark, D. B. (2001), Alcohol Use Disorders and Risk Factor Interactions for Adolescent Suicidal Ideation and Attempts. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 31: 181–193. doi: 10.1521/suli.184.108.40.20612
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: October 5, 1998 Manuscript Accepted: January 12, 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!