Suicidal Ideation in Hispanic and Mixed-Ancestry Adolescents
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
2001 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 416–427, Winter 2001
How to Cite
Olvera, R. L. (2001), Suicidal Ideation in Hispanic and Mixed-Ancestry Adolescents. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 31: 416–427. doi: 10.1521/suli.31.4.416.22049
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: December 16, 1999; Revision Accepted: February 25, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!