Suicidal Ideation in Hispanic and Mixed-Ancestry Adolescents
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2011
2001 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 416–427, Winter 2001
How to Cite
Olvera, R. L. (2001), Suicidal Ideation in Hispanic and Mixed-Ancestry Adolescents. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 31: 416–427. doi: 10.1521/suli.31.4.416.22049
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: December 16, 1999; Revision Accepted: February 25, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!