Violent Death Among Intimate Partners: A Comparison of Homicide and Homicide Followed by Suicide in California
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
2001 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 451–459, Winter 2001
How to Cite
Lund, L. E. and Smorodinsky, S. (2001), Violent Death Among Intimate Partners: A Comparison of Homicide and Homicide Followed by Suicide in California. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 31: 451–459. doi: 10.1521/suli.31.4.451.22046
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: February 18, 2000; Revision Accepted: January 22, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!