This research was supported by Healthlink South and a grant from the Health Research Council of New Zealand. The work of Professor Peter Joyce, MB, ChB, PhD, FRANZCP, in establishing this study and the clinical contributions of Professor Joyce and Dr Roger Mulder, MB, ChB, PhD, FRANZCP, are acknowledged.
A Case Control Study of Suicide and Attempted Suicide in Older Adults
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
2002 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 1–9, Spring 2002
How to Cite
Beautrais, A. L. (2002), A Case Control Study of Suicide and Attempted Suicide in Older Adults. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 32: 1–9. doi: 10.1521/suli.126.96.36.19984
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: December 6, 2000 Revision Accepted: June 10, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!