The authors thank Donald Vena who provided database development and statistical programming. In addition, the National Institute of Mental Health Collaborative Program on the Psychobiology of Depression-Clinical Studies was conducted with the participation of the following investigators: M. B. Keller, MD (Chairperson, Providence); W. Coryell, MD (Co-Chairperson, Iowa City); T. I. Mueller, MD, D. A. Solomon, MD (Providence); J. Fawcett, MD, W. A. Scheftner, MD (Chicago); W. Coryell, MD, J. Haley (Iowa City); J. Endicott, PhD, A. C. Leon, PhD, J. Loth, MSW (New York); J. Rice, PhD, T. Reich, MD (St. Louis). Other contributors include: H. S. Akiskal, MD, N. C. Andreasen, MD, PhD, P. J. Clayton, MD, J. Croughan, MD, R. M. A. Hirschfeld, MD, L. Judd, MD, M. M. Katz, PhD, P. W. Lavori, PhD, J. D. Maser, PhD, M. T. Shea, PhD, R. L. Spitzer, MD, M. A. Young, PhD; deceased: G. L. Klerman, MD, E. Robins, MD, R. W. Shapiro, MD, and G. Winokur, MD This manuscript has been reviewed by the Publication Committee of the Collaborative Depression Study and has its endorsement.
Can Temperament Identify Affectively Ill Patients Who Engage in Lethal or Near-Lethal Suicidal Behavior? A 14-Year Prospective Study
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
2002 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 10–32, Spring 2002
How to Cite
Maser, J. D., Akiskal, H. S., Schettler, P., Scheftner, W., Mueller, T., Endicott, J., Solomon, D. and Clayton, P. (2002), Can Temperament Identify Affectively Ill Patients Who Engage in Lethal or Near-Lethal Suicidal Behavior? A 14-Year Prospective Study. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 32: 10–32. doi: 10.1521/suli.18.104.22.16883
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: March 20, 2000 Revision Accepted: May 5, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!