The following are members of the Injury Control and Risk Survey project, which designed and conducted the survey from which these data were obtained: principal investigator: Jeffrey J. Sacks, MD, MPH; project core group: Barbara Houston, Marcie-jo Kresnow, MS, Joann M. O'Neil, BA, and Suzanne M. Smith, MD, MPH, of NCIPC; James Hersey, PhD, Rick Williams, PhD, and Aiman Zeid, MS, of Battelle; Sherry Marcy, MPH, and Deborah J. Zivan, BA of DataStat (project core group); project associates: Julie Bolen, PhD, Christine M. Branche, PhD, Peter Briss, MD, Terence Chorba, MD, MPH, Alex Crosby, MD, MPH, Yvette Davis, VMD, MPH, Jennifer Friday, PhD, Arlene Greenspan, DrPH, PT, James Mercy, PhD, Phil McClain, MS, Lloyd Potter, PhD, MPH, and Kenneth E. Powell, MD, MPH of NCIPC; Thomas Matte, MD, MPH, of the National Center for Environmental Health.
Assault Victimization and Suicidal Ideation or Behavior Within a National Sample of U.S. Adults
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
2002 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 42–50, Spring 2002
How to Cite
Simon, T. R., Anderson, M., Thompson, M. P., Crosby, A. and Sacks, J. J. (2002), Assault Victimization and Suicidal Ideation or Behavior Within a National Sample of U.S. Adults. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 32: 42–50. doi: 10.1521/suli.188.8.131.5281
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: August 10, 2000 Revision Accepted: February 20, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!