Prevention of Youth Suicide: How Well Informed Are the Potential Gatekeepers of Adolescents in Distress?
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
2002 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 67–79, Spring 2002
How to Cite
Scouller, K. M. and Smith, D. I. (2002), Prevention of Youth Suicide: How Well Informed Are the Potential Gatekeepers of Adolescents in Distress?. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 32: 67–79. doi: 10.1521/suli.188.8.131.5282
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: July 2, 2000 Revision Accepted: March 30, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!