We thank Silvia Sara Canetto for helpful comments on an earlier version of this article. Also, we gratefully acknowledge support from the University of Illinois at Chicago Campus Research Board. The national Comorbidity Study (NCS) is funded by the National Institute of Mental Health (Grants R01 MH/DA46376 and R01 MH49098), the National Institute of Drug Abuse (through a supplement to R01 MH/DA46376), and the W.T. Grant Foundation (Grant 90135190).
Sexual Assault History and Suicidal Behavior in a National Sample of Women
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
2002 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 117–130, Summer 2002
How to Cite
Ullman, S. E. and Brecklin, L. R. (2002), Sexual Assault History and Suicidal Behavior in a National Sample of Women. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 32: 117–130. doi: 10.1521/suli.126.96.36.19998
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: November 14, 2000; Revision Accepted: July 1, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!