This article is a revised version of the Louis I. Dublin Award address presented at the annual meeting of the American Association of Suicidology, Atlanta, Georgia, April 21st, 2001. The author wishes to thank Ellen Townsend, Louis Appleby, Olive Bennewith, Jayne Cooper, Jonathan Deeks and David Gunnell for their collaboration on the main project reported, and Sue Simkin for helpful comments.
United Kingdom Legislation on Pack Sizes of Analgesics: Background, Rationale, and Effects on Suicide and Deliberate Self-Harm
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
2002 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 223–229, Fall 2002
How to Cite
Hawton, K. (2002), United Kingdom Legislation on Pack Sizes of Analgesics: Background, Rationale, and Effects on Suicide and Deliberate Self-Harm. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 32: 223–229. doi: 10.1521/suli.220.127.116.1169
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: August 6, 2001 Revision Accepted: August 20, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!