The authors would like to thank Ms. Jayne Fryer for statistical advice on logistic regression and the registrars of the Hunter Mental Health Service for their assistance in completing the patient assessments. This project was supported in part by a grant from the Margaret Mitchell Research Fund, Newcastle.
Can the Edinburgh Risk of Repetition Scale Predict Repetition of Deliberate Self-poisoning in an Australian Clinical Setting?
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
2002 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 230–239, Fall 2002
How to Cite
Carter, G. L., Clover, K. A., Bryant, J. L. and Whyte, I. M. (2002), Can the Edinburgh Risk of Repetition Scale Predict Repetition of Deliberate Self-poisoning in an Australian Clinical Setting?. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 32: 230–239. doi: 10.1521/suli.22.214.171.12475
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: February 12, 2001 Revision Accepted: August 8, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!