Support for this project was provided by NIMH grants P50 MH38725, RO1 MH42968, & T32 MH 18834. The authors would like to thank the Baltimore Public City School System and the young adults who participated in the study. We would also to thank Virginia Lindahl and Eve Moscicki for their helpful comments during the preparation of the manuscript.
Suicidal Behavior Among Urban, African American Young Adults
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
2002 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 256–271, Fall 2002
How to Cite
Ialongo, N., McCreary, B. K., Pearson, J. L., Koenig, A. L., Wagner, B. M., Schmidt, N. B., Poduska, J. and Kellam, S. G. (2002), Suicidal Behavior Among Urban, African American Young Adults. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 32: 256–271. doi: 10.1521/suli.32.3.256.22176
The views expressed in the article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official views of the National Institute of Mental Health, or the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: August 14, 2001 Revision Accepted: January 29, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!