This article is based on the doctoral dissertation of the first author completed under the supervision of the second author and received the 2001 Student Research Award from the American Association of Suicidology.
Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Suicidal Behavior: Testing a Constructivist Model
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
2002 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 272–283, Fall 2002
How to Cite
McBee-Strayer, S. M. and Rogers, J. R. (2002), Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Suicidal Behavior: Testing a Constructivist Model. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 32: 272–283. doi: 10.1521/suli.32.3.272.22171
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: November 22, 2000 Revision Accepted: January 29, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!