The study was supported in part by grants to the first author from the National Institute of Mental Health (MH-51342) and the William T. Grant Foundation, and a Catholic University of America institutional grant to the third author.
Mental Health Professionals' Determinations of Adolescent Suicide Attempts
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
2002 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 284–300, Fall 2002
How to Cite
Wagner, B. M., Wong, S. A. and Jobes, D. A. (2002), Mental Health Professionals' Determinations of Adolescent Suicide Attempts. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 32: 284–300. doi: 10.1521/suli.32.3.284.22178
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: June 15, 2001 Revision Accepted: January 29, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!