Psychiatric and Substance Use Disorders as Risk Factors for Attempted Suicide Among Adolescents: A Case Control Study
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
2002 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 301–312, Fall 2002
How to Cite
Kelly, T. M., Cornelius, J. R. and Lynch, K. G. (2002), Psychiatric and Substance Use Disorders as Risk Factors for Attempted Suicide Among Adolescents: A Case Control Study. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 32: 301–312. doi: 10.1521/suli.32.3.301.22168
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: February 15, 2001 Revision Accepted: August 8, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!