The following are members of the ICARIS (Injury Control and Risk Survey) project, which designed and conducted the survey from which these data were obtained. Principal investigator: Jeffrey J. Sacks, MD, MPH. Project core group: Barbara Houston; Marciejo Kresnow, MS; Joann M. O'Neil, BA; and Suzanne M. Smith, MD, MPH, of NCIPC. James Hersey, PhD; Rick Williams, PhD; and Aiman Zeid, MS, of Battelle. Sherry Marcy, MPH; and Deborah J. Zivan, BA, of DataStat. Project associates: Julie Bolen, PhD; Christine M. Branche, PhD; Peter Briss, MD; Terence Chorba, MD, MPH; Alex Crosby, MD, MPH; Yvette Davis, VMD, MPH; Jennifer Friday, PhD; Arlene Greenspan, DrPH, PT; James Mercy, PhD; Phil McClain, MS; Lloyd Potter, PhD, MPH; Kenneth E. Powell, MD, MPH, of NCIPC. Thomas Matte, MD, MPH, of the National Center for Environmental Health. Preliminary findings were presented in April 2000 at the annual conference of the American Association of Suicidology, Los Angeles, CA.
Exposure to Suicide: Incidence and Association with Suicidal Ideation and Behavior: United States, 1994
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
2002 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 321–328, Fall 2002
How to Cite
Crosby, A. E. and Sacks, J. J. (2002), Exposure to Suicide: Incidence and Association with Suicidal Ideation and Behavior: United States, 1994. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 32: 321–328. doi: 10.1521/suli.32.3.321.22170
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: January 24, 2000 Revision Accepted: October 18, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!