This project was funded in part by a grant from the Committee on Faculty Research Support, Florida State University.
Association Between Serotonin Transporter Gene Polymorphism and Family History of Attempted and Completed Suicide
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
2002 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 329–332, Fall 2002
How to Cite
Joiner, T. E., Johnson, F. and Soderstrom, K. (2002), Association Between Serotonin Transporter Gene Polymorphism and Family History of Attempted and Completed Suicide. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 32: 329–332. doi: 10.1521/suli.32.3.329.22167
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: April 13, 2001 Revision Accepted: August 20, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!