This study was supported by grants from the Swedish Medical Council, the Public Health Services of Lund, the Sjöbring Fund, and the O.M. Persson Memorial Fund.
A Suicide Peak after Weekends and Holidays in Patients with Alcohol Dependence
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
2003 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 186–191, Summer 2003
How to Cite
Brådvik, L. and Berglund, M. (2003), A Suicide Peak after Weekends and Holidays in Patients with Alcohol Dependence. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 33: 186–191. doi: 10.1521/suli.184.108.40.20673
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: February 4, 2002 Revision Accepted: October 3, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!