This investigation was supported by NIMH grant #MH52411 and by a grant from the van Amerigen Foundation. Thanks to Mark Arrigan, Jennifer Aspel, Chantelle Nobile, Brian Audette, Denise Prentice, Melissa McGuinn, and Ginger Apling for assisting on this project.
Affective, Behavioral, and Cognitive Functioning in Adolescents with Multiple Suicide Attempts
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
2003 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 389–399, Winter 2003
How to Cite
Esposito, C., Spirito, A., Boergers, J. and Donaldson, D. (2003), Affective, Behavioral, and Cognitive Functioning in Adolescents with Multiple Suicide Attempts. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 33: 389–399. doi: 10.1521/suli.33.4.389.25231
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: October 21, 2002; Revision Accepted: May 20, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!