The research reported here was supported by a grant from the Australian Research Council. We wish to thank three anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on an earlier draft.
Modernization and the Male–Female Suicide Ratio in India 1967–1997: Divergence or Convergence?
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
2004 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 147–159, Summer 2004
How to Cite
Steen, D. M. and Mayer, P. (2004), Modernization and the Male–Female Suicide Ratio in India 1967–1997: Divergence or Convergence?. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 34: 147–159. doi: 10.1521/suli.184.108.40.206782
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: March 13, 2002; Revision Accepted: June 30, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!