This research was funded by NIMH grant 1 K02 MH01797-01A1 and NIDA grants 1 R24DA13572-01, R01 DA13227-01.
Suicidal Behavior in Urban American Indian Adolescents: A Comparison with Reservation Youth in a Southwestern State
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
2004 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 160–171, Summer 2004
How to Cite
Freedenthal, S. and Stiffman, A. R. (2004), Suicidal Behavior in Urban American Indian Adolescents: A Comparison with Reservation Youth in a Southwestern State. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 34: 160–171. doi: 10.1521/suli.184.108.40.206789
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: November 18, 2002; Revision Accepted: August 15, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!