The project was financially supported by Public Health Service grant K23 AA00318. The author wishes to thank Paul R. Duberstein, Ph.D., Marnin Heisel, Ph.D., and Yueying Zhong, Ph.D., for their comments on an earlier version of this paper.
A Call for Research on Planned vs. Unplanned Suicidal Behavior
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
2004 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 89–98, Summer 2004
How to Cite
Conner, K. R. (2004), A Call for Research on Planned vs. Unplanned Suicidal Behavior. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 34: 89–98. doi: 10.1521/suli.184.108.40.206780
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: June 12, 2003; Revision Accepted: October 1, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!