The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the United States Air Force, Department of Defense, or the U.S. Government.
Describing Suicidality: An Investigation of Qualitative SSF Responses
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
2004 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 99–112, Summer 2004
How to Cite
Jobes, D. A., Nelson, K. N., Peterson, E. M., Pentiuc, D., Downing, V., Francini, K. and Kiernan, A. (2004), Describing Suicidality: An Investigation of Qualitative SSF Responses. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 34: 99–112. doi: 10.1521/suli.126.96.36.199788
The authors would like to acknowledge the contributions of Jason Luoma, Rachel Mann, Aaron Jacoby, Sean Bergman, V. Holland LaSalle, Renata Cerqueira, Steve Wong, and John Drozd. We would like to express our appreciation to clinical staff members at The Catholic University Counseling Center, the John Hopkins University Counseling Center, and the Life Skills Centers of the U.S. Air Force 10th Medical Group in Colorado.
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: April 25, 2003; Revision Accepted: August 15, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!