This work was supported in part by grants MH56529 (HGP) and MH63892 (HGP) from the National Institute of Mental Health, CA106370 (HGP) from the National Cancer Institute, a grant from the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (HGP), a Soros Open Society Institute Project on Death in America Faculty Scholarship (HGP), and a NIH Cancer Education Grant/Yale Cancer Center Medical Student Research Training Fellowship (AEL).
Suicidality and Bereavement: Complicated Grief as Psychiatric Disorder Presenting Greatest Risk for Suicidality
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2011
2004 The American Association for Suicidology
Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 350–362, Winter 2004
How to Cite
Latham, A. E. and Prigerson, H. G. (2004), Suicidality and Bereavement: Complicated Grief as Psychiatric Disorder Presenting Greatest Risk for Suicidality. Suicide and Life-Threat Behavi, 34: 350–362. doi: 10.1521/suli.34.4.350.53737
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: May 27, 2003; Revision Accepted: February 6, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!